His recommendation was to have a lumpectomy (surgical removal of the tumor) with sodium bicarbonate infusions directly into the surgery site. This is the same principle of “cleansing” the area with chemotherapy . . . the difference of course being that sodium bicarbonate doesn’t harm the body in any way.
For myself I would be quite content to continue fighting the tumor with nutrition instead of surgery . . . but my dear husband is not. Since every single doctor we have seen (both conventional and naturalpath) and my nutritionist are all now saying surgery—surgery it is.
Since there is no one in the United States currently doing this approach, we once again have tickets to fly to Rome. We are scheduled to leave Sunday, May 3rd and will be there approximately 10 days.
Thank you so much for all of your prayers, encouragement and support. We know God is taking care of us every step of the way.
Another step of faith on this journey..I hope all goes well with the trip! We will be keeping you in our prayers and hope for a quick recovery and good report.
ReplyDeleteThank you for the update Beth! Joel and I continue to pray for your full and complete recovery! May God reward you richly for your faithfulness...and I am expectant to hear a good report when you return!
ReplyDeleteSending love & prayers from Virginia...
oh wow, beth. i have been checking in regularly hoping to hear a good report. and i believe that even in it's difficulty this can be just that. i am very thankful for you that you have a doctor and husband who want what is best for you!
ReplyDeletemy prayers go with you!
You have my prayers Mrs. Hasz!!! I expect to hear a good report. I've been following your blog and you are such an encouragement and testimony of faith!
ReplyDeleteWe'll be praying for you!! Thank you so much for featuring Jim and Pam on your "Praying For" links! I was reading about all of the people you're praying for and viola! There is a picture that I recognize (as a matter of fact, I TOOK that picture!) of my dear sister in Christ and her husband. You are such a blessing and a testimony to others. Have a good trip, and keep us up to date as you are able.
ReplyDeleteI know you don't want to hear this, but sodium bicarb is completely useless and may even harm you. I take you are not being operated upon by Simoncini, since he is not allowed to practice anymore. Please make sure to find a good surgeon. You can also save yourself a lot of trouble and risk by not doing the sodium bicarb and have yourself be operated upon by a surgeon in or close to your hometown. You will most surely need radiation after a lumpectomy, doing sodium bicarb first will cause you to lose time, which is a thing no cancer patient can afford.
ReplyDeletePlease check out this before making a decision to fly to Italy:
http://kurl.nl?5A5A
I don't want to scare you, but too many people have died before their time because of this man and I feel I must warn you.
I had breast cancer myself, had a full mastectomy and chemotherapy. I feel great again, my immune system is in full working order and there is absolutely nothing wrong with me. There can be life after cancer, provided you make the right choices. Tullio Simoncini or trying to cure your cancer with a healthy lifestyle don't fall into that category.
All the best,
Beatis
I am sorry you have to receive comments like the above on your own blog.....I am sure you know there will be lots of people voicing their opinion on your decisions.....but if ever I knew a woman that clearly knew HIS voice it is you. His will for you is good and He will be faithful to lead you.
ReplyDeleteI shall be sorry for the rest of my life if I don't warn Beth and her husband for this man.
ReplyDeleteDon't you think it is odd that all this can only take place in a private clinic in Rome, when there are excellent surgeons in the USA? Why can't Beth have surgery in a normal hospital in the USA, covered by her health insurance?
You can always choose to ignore my information, that's entirely up to you. But whether you like it or not, Tullio Simoncini has never cured one cancer patient with sodium bicarbonate. Never.
Don't worry, I won't be back here.
Praying for you to feel total peace in your decision. Amen, to Alicia's comment...quick recovery and a good report! May you hear His voice and know without doubt that He is your shepherd and your healer!
ReplyDeleteHi, I'm readin your blog from Italy and I must warn you to not follow Simoncini's fraud: he isn't allowed to practice medicine, and he can't prescribe anyone even a Tylenol.
ReplyDeleteAnd you, like millions of other women in the world, have breast cancer not a flu; think that you are still in time to do the right thing: follow the best course for your illness that probably is to have chemo (that is not so bad as you think ...) a surgical removal of what's left after the chemo (with mastectomy or a partial breast removal plus axillary dissection) and a course of radiation therapy.
This can be awful to swallow in a moment, but I did read your blog and I recognized a great strenght inside you, that probably comes from your faith: the path to health can be, as a part of a life, dire and full of suffering for anyone and we don't know what are God's plans for us.
So don't run away your destiny that can be full of joy and life only because it's hard to face: you are still in time to call back your oncologist and plan to start THE real cure for your cancer.
Come to Italy only to make a pleasant trip with your family when this will be all over, because the hard things fade in time and LIFE remains ...
Get well soon
Dear Beth,
ReplyDeletei'm an italian MD.
Here in Italy mr. Tullio Simoncini is very known to be clever and not for his medical results.
His license to practice medicine was withdrawn, in 2006 he was convicted by an Italian judge for wrongful death and swindling.
He can't do any medical act.
I made a blog with all the informations about this man, nobody was recovered by Simoncini, nobody was helped.
You can make your choice, but i warned you to help you and your family, looking at your beautiful childrens, i'm a father too.
Good Luck.
WW
Beth,
ReplyDeleteI am an HA intern who graduated in 2004.
I have been following your blog for some time now and I just wanted to know how blessed I have been by the continued faith.
You and your family and in my thoughts and I prayers and you continue on your journey!
- Michelle
But if Sodium bicarbonate already has proven ineffective on your cancer - Why not settle for surgery alone? This could be performed by surgeons in the US specifically trained in operating breast cancer.
ReplyDeleteTry to stop and think for a moment that if one year ago you would have taken the path that your oncologist suggested, now you would have already ended all your treatments and live without cancer: even if chemo made your hair fall, at this time it would have been already re-grown.
ReplyDeleteYou live in Texas, there are such great insitutions in your country like the UTMDACC in Houston that I don't understand why do you have to go abroad to follow a ... like Simoncini.
You're still in time to change your mind: please ...
Reading through these comments...I'm sorry for the unsupportive ones!
ReplyDeleteI pray you are surrounded physically and prayerfully by faith-filled support and encouragement!
Thank you Lord that Beth will have no fear of bad news;her heart is steadfast, trusting in you!
Ps 112:7
Our prayers are with you!
Beth,
ReplyDeleteContinued prayers for your full and complete recovery. I know you hear God's voice and will make the right decision for your life! I've been following your blog and praying for you whenever the Lord lays you on my heart. I will continue to pray as you take this next step. Health and healing are yours!
Love,
~Kellee Yacoub
I think that the "unsupportive" messages aren't those that say "go to have a breast surgery by an unknown surgeon in Italy" !
ReplyDeletePlease understand the big mistake you are going to do ...
This is my last message.
I will return only to read the updates: I will pray for you whatever will be your decision.
Sorry, there's an error:
ReplyDeleteI think that the "unsupportive" messages ARE those that say "go to have a breast surgery by an unknown surgeon in Italy" !
Please understand the big mistake you are going to do ...
This is my last message.
I will return only to read the updates: I will pray for you whatever will be your decision
ehi simoncini is not a medician BE AWARE!!!
ReplyDeleteDear Lord Jesus,
ReplyDeleteClear Beth & Dave's mind and spirit so that they will hear Your Voice, and Yours alone. Let all else fall to the ground and be gone forever.
AMEN
Thinking of you and just read the update. May you have a beautiful trip to Rome and I know God has you in His hands all the way...if you need any help with the kids while you're away, I will be around on the weekends until July!
ReplyDelete(Heidi Stevens)
Before you make your final desicion on Italy or US as the place for your surgical procedure you should ask a local conventional doctor you trust (or your priest for that matter) if it is a good idea to have the surgery performed by somone who is convinced that cancer cells are just normal cells reacting to a fungus.
ReplyDeletePraying for you, Beth.
ReplyDeletewow... you've really stirred the hornet's nest!! Isn't that always the case, tho, when you follow God's voice?? There will always be dissenters... But, like others that know you have said... I know of no one else that I KNOW can hear HIS VOICE like you can.
ReplyDeleteThink of it this way... you get another trip to Italy!!
Praying for complete healing and incredible memories! Thank you for your example to follow God's plan and not give in to our own fears and desires. Beth, you are amazing.
So...
ReplyDeleteWhich voice is God's then? Tullio Simoncini's?
Just consider, for a moment, that what we say is true and that we act out of genuine concern for Beth, because we want her to live a long and healthy life and spare her the miserable fate of this man's victims.
The least you can do is check what we tell you. Ask an oncologist or contact a reliable institution, the Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center for example and ask them: is cancer a fungus and can it be cured with sodium bicarbonate? What is the harm in doing that? It could save Beth's life.
Just read your update Beth. You are on my heart and in my prayers.
ReplyDeleteI wish you well Beth,
ReplyDeleteall the doctors in the world can advise you and give you their opinion, but they are not God, and he alone will determine your time on earth...
I have a mother, who is sufferng dearly at the hands of medical doctors who have let her me and my family down... using the conventional route, people speak of Simoncini as a time waster... whether that is true or not i do not know, all i know is that medical oncologists have done just that to my mother.
continue your faith in God and all the answers will come to you.
Anti Simoncinis... if chemo and radiation worked so wonderfully well for everyone, those with cancer would not need to look further
Early stage breast cancer has excellent prognosis, survival rates can be as high as 90%, provided adequate treatment is given on time.
ReplyDeleteWhen cancer has metastasized, it often means that it is incurable. That is a terrible thing having to come to terms with. But that doesn’t mean that patients would have been better off with a man like Tullio Simoncini, whose theory has no scientific basis whatsoever – I say this on the basis of research, which has been done into this although Simoncini says there hasn’t – and whose therapy is not only dangerous but completely ineffective as well.
It is bad enough as it is when people die of cancer. But when they die of cancer when they could have been cured because they have fallen into the hands of a deceitful crook, that is downright unbearable as far as I’m concerned.
" Simoncinis therapy is not only dangerous but completely ineffective as well."
ReplyDeletethis comment may or may not be true, but from what Beth believes in, the same would apply to chemo/radiation and surgery, it is her choice.
I think you will find this blog has been set up by Beth in order to explore her road to recovery, in the manner she has CHOSEN to do so
Those who operate the anaximperator.wordpress blog may oppose to her entire protocol, but that's why you have set up your own blog...
instead of polluting beths humble blog with your embellishing opinions, why not allow Beth the choice to check out your blog herself instead of trying to play God and dictate what she should and shouldn't do...
on a brighter and positive note
Good luck Beth! am looking forward to reading up on your progress
We can only hope that the lumpectomy will be carried out by an experienced professional surgeon. We must also hope that a sentinel node dissection will be done, to find out if the cancer has spread. If it has, then we must hope that Beth’s other lymph nodes will be examined by the pathologist, to determine how far the cancer has spread, so that adequate measures can be taken right away.
ReplyDeleteIf they will only do the lumpectomy without further research, then we must hope and pray that the cancer hasn’t spread, so that the lumpectomy alone will suffice. We must also hope that the baking soda infusions will not cause any complications.
I fail to see what humbleness has to do with it, although a trusting, unassuming and innocent nature makes people a particularly easy prey for the likes of Simoncini.
Your remark that we are playing God is beyond ridiculous. God gave us our brains to solve problems, like finding cures for diseases and finding out if what we are being told, actually makes any sense.
I find your choice of words extraordinary. “Polluting.” What’s the pollution? That we try to warn Beth against someone who is very likely to cause her considerable harm? Do you really find that “polluting??"
And “embellishing opinions?” It's not about “opinions,” sadly. I wish it were. It’s about real people, who will never come come back to their family and friends and have died for no reason at all. That can’t be embellished, it’s far too terrible.
"Don't worry, I won't be back here. April 25, 2009 2:09 PM"
ReplyDelete3 visits later...
April 30, 2009 11:50 AM
May 2, 2009 2:35 PM
May 3, 2009 10:13 AM
Praying for you Beth!
ReplyDeleteSo you're in Rome and let me think.. you hear the "god's voice" better then the pope, who obviously is cured everytime by official doctors.. come on, don't make me laugh. Simoncini is a criminal here in Italy, talk with some doctors in your country or someone from public health here, and please.. stop talkin about something that doesn't exist (god).
ReplyDeleteDear beth,
ReplyDeleteCan you tell me about your experience in Rome? My wife has a brain tumor and we looking for the solution.
Thank you,
Vytas
Beth passed away on August 8, 2016
ReplyDelete