Though I would rather my FIRST RACE EVER to be a bit shorter, I am quite content with my goal being only to finish—even if I have to walk!
My husband runs it every year and sometimes even wins a medal for his age group. (He has been an avid runner since childhood and is currently preparing for his first marathon—26 miles!)
Nearly 400 Teen Mania interns will be running as well—honestly it is quite a spectacle to see them warming up and slightly taking over this annual race set in the beautiful Azalea District of Tyler.
So, if you’re praying for me—please remember me on Saturday. I’ll be huffing and puffing my way to the finish line.
i guess you were thinking of the 5K, not the 10... sounds like something I would do! We need to get together again soon... it's always so great talking with you!
ReplyDeleteLOL. Oopsie.
ReplyDeleteYou have a fantastic run, Beth. I'll be thinking of you while I sit back on the couch in my living room and watch a movie with my son. :-D
That's great Beth! You will have to post pictures. Something to be proud of for sure...wish Dave luck for us as well! Have fun!
ReplyDeleteAWESOME! i am so proud of you.
ReplyDeleteI had some issues with the metric system when moving here (still do in some cases)...when I was PG with Tori I'll never forget being so ecstatic that I only gained 2 KGs the first month until I was reminded to multiply by 2.2...bummer!
ReplyDeleteI will say a prayer for you!
So PPPPRRRROUDDDDDDD of you! Yippee!!! Love you bunches. prayers of endurance coming from Kenya.
ReplyDeleteHello Beth. =) I did not know you were running this morning! I am sure you did just fine and I hope you enjoyed it. It is such a beautiful place to run in...I am praying for you and the rest of the family. Hope all is well!
ReplyDeleteNot a big fan of math, either! You'll do great! I'll pray for strength and endurance to cross that line! xoxox
ReplyDeleteSo How was the race?
ReplyDeleteYou are sooooo cute!!! ...and quote the inspiration!
ReplyDelete