Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Celebrating!

Last week I received my most recent bloodwork from Colorado . . . my numbers are the highest they’ve ever been! (My immune system started at a 1 and now it is at 126!) My nutritionist says I have turned a corner and my body is NOW ATTACKING THE CANCER! This is wonderful news and we are rejoicing!

Because I want to be as aggressive as possible in this battle against cancer, I’m seeing a new doctor. His name is Dr. John Gonino and his office in Rockwall is so amazing. He takes a holistic approach to helping people get well. One of the first things you do after becoming a patient is attend a class on nutrition—not nutrition like I had always been taught before being diagnosed with cancer . . . but rather the whys of all the things I am currently doing: No sugar, no white flour, vegan, fresh and raw, only olive and coconut oil and for sweeteners only stevia and agava. I feel like this addition to all that I’m currently doing is such an answer to prayer. It is really helpful to understand the “whys” behind all that my nutritionist is asking me to do.

Although the drives to Rockwall (several times a week) are quite time consuming and somewhat taxing, I am receiving sodium bicarbonate I-Vs there as a continuation of Dr. Simoncini’s protocol. He had told me in Rome if the eight treatments I received from him didn’t cause the tumor to completely collapse, I should try and find someone who would be willing to do the sodium bicarbonate I-Vs. So I continue on.

Again, thank you to all who pray for our family. We are so continually blessed by all of your notes of encouragement, support, and most of all your prayers!

26 comments:

  1. Beth & Dave,

    How I praise our Lord Jesus Christ with you!

    Stay the course; keep the faith!

    Gratefully,

    Milt

    ReplyDelete
  2. What victory!! Beth! That is awesome! I am leaping out of my skin right now. And relieved. Great job sticking with the plan and being able to down 5 at once! What an accomplishment! :) I am so happy for you and your family. And hey, look at the long travel times as more devoted time with God and yourself! Maybe I should take a long drive somewhere.... :) Happy Day! Praise the Lord! We continue our prayers as always. Love to all.
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep pressing on!

    God is good and His eye is on you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! That is the report we've been waiting for. Can't wait to hear about continued progress. Rejoicing with you guys.

    Alicia & Alfred

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Beth! The hard work and dillegence are paying off. As well as the prayers!
    Standing in agreement with you for life, health and healing!
    Jenifer Davidson

    ReplyDelete
  6. PRAISE JESUS. PRAISE JESUS. PRAISE JESUS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am praising God with you, Beth & Dave! This is fabulous news! Beth, I am not quite on the same routine as you, eating wise, but two weeks ago permanently cut out all white things...cotton balls, marshmallows...I'm totally kidding! I cut out all white foods, have been taking my good omega oils and lots of flax, fruit, veggies and lean proteins, drinking green juice, etc. Walking and bouncing my lymphatic system. I feel great and have a ton of energy. I'm telling you this so that you know you are not alone doing this...you know that we are all praying for you, but I am trying to eat with you too, for support. Hope that is encouraging! Love always, Ade xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is such wonderful news Beth! I am rejoicing with you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i want to tell you that my wife also went to doctor simoncini in rome and continue the treatment for skin cancer on the breast at home alone.i want to encourage you to ask the new doctor if he knows about low dose naltrexone which strenghten the immune system and has no side effects.there is much info on the net.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations !!

    for those who want to know more about God, please read the Bible. For those interested in Dr. Simoncini and his therapy please visit cancerfungus.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is absolutely wonderful news, Beth!

    Still thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. praise God for this good news!!!

    I talked to Vicki briefly this week. I hope to get to see them all again soon.
    It would be so nice to see YOU guys...are you coming in to Tyler any time soon?

    (heidi stevens)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous news Beth! We celebrate with you and continue to pray!

    ReplyDelete
  14. ps: it's Heidi Stevens again. :)

    I would like to receive that information that you spoke of regarding Dr. S-?? approach to fighting cancer. I have several friends and family members who I'd like to forward the info. along to! Thanks Beth, so thoughtful of you and Dave to do that!

    heidibellepsalm24@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello Beth,
    I also have followed a similar course to you. Diagnosed July 05 2cm invasive to lymph nodes, surgery Dec 07 - 2 out of 21 nodes positive. Decided against radiation & chemo, and have followed many alternative treatments since. Praise the Lord for leading us into alternative pathways and for your healing so far. Check out Low Dose Naltrexone (which I have been using since Sept 07), also supplements such as Curcumin, DIM (if the cancer is estrogen receptor positive- helps suppress the uptake of estrogen into the cancer cells), modified citrus pectin, and another thing I've just started is electro therapy using a "Rife" type machine. I do believe in Dr. Simoncini's treatment also, but haven't gone that path yet. I get my supplements from iHerb. Please feel free to contact me should you have any questions.
    With love
    Helen - Australia

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beth,

    You don't know me but my husband and I have been so blessed to know Dave. We are from International Family Church in Boston. I remember your husband leaving me his notes for the sermon he was going to preach so he could get on a plane to go back home before the blizzard hit. You were home pregnant and nausea was hitting hard from what I can remember. Anyway his 1st priority was correct, to get to you and the other kids. Anyway Mo and I have been praying for you! God is doing so much on your behalf and lining up so many things for you! It was great to read your blog and see how every step is getting in line. As a mom of a son with many health issues, that everyday he is getting better and over coming, I know that God really needs to learn to hit the fast forward button better :) But in the end He does have every step ordained and planned out. I love your blog and your honesty and realness. Mo and I will continue to pray for you. Stay strong in spirit and body! We love you and remember you have a very large account up in heaven so withdrawl!! :)
    All our love,
    Amy. Mo and Brayden Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  17. That's wonderful! I'm so glad to hear your body is healing. Isn't awesome how God cares for us and gives us exactly what we need. I am studying Nutrition and I am amazed at how God created our bodies and how when we eat what is best for our bodies, they function and heal in amazing ways. I am jumping up and down and celebrating with you.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beth I was praying for you last night and thought to check your blog this morning. Old news now, but new to me. And I am sooo excited to hear this.

    You think this way of eating is gonna trickle down to the interns? You should introduce it at the next ESOAL. :)

    Also - may be obvious, but are you drinking any caffiene? Coffee is the number one hardest thing for me to give up fasting/dieting any time.

    Happy for you, and still praying.
    Love Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  19. Glad to hear the good news. I remember when I learned all the things your learning now. What a exciting time.Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow! I am so glad I got to read this today! Thank you for the update and the encouragement. I am so so SO excited and thankful and glad! Much love to you and I will continue to pray for all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am so glad to hear your good news!

    I know that you have some times struggled with eating anything interesting on your raw food diet. I would like to recomend Ani's Raw food kitchen cookbook. It has been an easy way for me to get into eating raw. There are many others out there to of easy to make 3-4 ingredient recipies that are completely raw. Let me know if you'd like their titles. Rydergirl1477@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Praise the Lord! So great to hear a good report!!! You are so inspiring!

    I am curious, how has your diet affected the way your family eats, are they vegan too? My husband wants to be 100 percent raw but I am pregnant and have been having a real hard time with it...is it hard for you to cook different meals for everyone?

    I hope you have a lovely day and again congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beth, we love you are are faithfully praying! God brings you to mind so often!
    With love,
    Heidi Grooms :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beth,
    You should publish some of your food diary on here so all of us who want to do this kind of diet but don't can get inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hello Beth,
    I've followed your journey for a short time now. It's been encouraging to find another believer going through a similar situation and reading about your trust in Christ. The support of all your faithful friends is beautiful! I'm praying for you.
    I have also been looking into the Simoncini protocol and would like your info. on this. Would love to talk with you.
    In Him,
    Lisa






    john316lisa@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beth, please do not waste your time and energy on sodium bicarbonate infusions, especially if they are not working for you.

    ReplyDelete