Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Prayer is such an amazing gift. I have felt the prayers of so many and I can’t tell you how much it means. I know God is my healer and I am believing His Word to be true: I am healed!

Tomorrow our church has called for a church-wide day of prayer and fasting for myself and others in our body who have been diagnosed with serious illnesses. All other meetings have been canceled so we can come together as a full body at 7:00pm for a time of intercession. Please feel free to join us where ever you are. Distance isn’t an obstacle for God.

"You can ask for anything in my name, and I will do it, so that the Son can bring glory to the Father." —John 14:13

15 comments:

  1. I will be praying. I am believing for nothing less than total body healing THIS side of Heaven for you.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could try standard treatment as well, this offers the best chance to get rid of your cancer. No one had even been cured of cancer by prayer. Are you sure God wants you to gamble with your life the way you are doing now? Why do you think He gave us the brains to find treatments that can save our lives? To NOT use them? Why not use your brains, this great gift, and get rid of your cancer asap? There might still be a chance to remain in this world as a mother and a wife. Are you sure He wants you to be a martyr and leave your children motherless? Are you really sure that that is what God wants?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Beth,
    Jenifer Davidson here. I have been keeping up with all of your blogs and we have been praying for you and Dave. Just wanted to make a comment on the "anonymous" comment. First, tradtional treatment doesnt heal you..It cleanses you and you hope (or pray that it doesnt come back, most of the time it does. It doesnt really matter what we "want" or what God "wants". What matters is what we know he CAN do! As you know, his word talks multiple times of healing people. We are standing in faith with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beth, you are in my prayers continually and I will stand with you all tomorrow. I ditto Sohailah's prayer...TOTAL and COMPLETE healing, here! He will direct you on the next step to take, or if you are to stand still...He will show you. He is faithful, He is your healer regardless of what treatment, no matter what science or anyone else says. Christ alone is our healer, our strength in time of trouble, the One who is faithful. He is true and will lead you, Beth and Dave. Love you guys...xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beth, I have been out of the loop for a while with my blogs (dial-up, ugh) but I am now catching up on your cancer journey. I am SO sorry that you have to deal with this. I literally think of you every night when my head hits the pillow. You are constantly on the hearts and minds of so many believers. You and Dave have impacted so many people it's ridiculous. You know that right? I love you guys, your family, your amazing ministry there in TX. I know God's rewards will be rich for you guys and 'those who hope in him will not be disappointed...'

    Love Betsy

    P.s. To anonymous above. Can't help but find irony in the fact that amidst all that talk about "brains" you really believe it's as simple as ordering a milkshake to use standard treatment and Poof! your cancer is gone. Dude.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WE are praying for you and love you Beth - David and the kids!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Anonymous, you could try getting the courage to use your name if you are going to talk to my wife like this on her blog. Please do NOT post on this site again, you are not helping you are hurting, stop the hurting. Prayer has healed a lot more than cancer and can heal here as well. David - Beth's Husband and protector....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, precious Beth. Deuteronomy 5:32-33 comes to mind. "So be careful to do what the Lord your God has commanded you; do not turn aside to the right or to the left. Walk in all the way that the Lord your God has commanded you, so that you may live and prosper and prolong your days in the land that you will possess." You are obeying the Lord and are doing what you know to do to be the best course of action for you. And look at your success! You have made a responsible decision and are so faithfully following that road. Oh that we could all learn from your obedient heart! We are praying for you Beth, because we can be assured that prayer works, without doubt! God knows the plans He has for you. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future. No matter where our life roads take us, we can put our hope in Christ and our eternal life in Him. Thank you for teaching us of faith and discipline. Dave, we can thank you for a lot of that too! Your love and support of each other, and your family are inspiring. Love to all.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beth & Dave,

    "Greater is He Who is in you than he who is in the world."

    Praying for you each and every day.

    Milt

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey, my name is Joel Vallie. You don't know me, but I met Dave several times a few years back when we were working on bringing an Honor Academy down to Mexico. My wife and I are missionaries here, and I was always inspired by Dave's teachings and went on line to see if I could find some. That's what brought me here. I just want to say that my wife and I will be praying for you guys, and I know first hand the power of prayer because I was healed from a mental illness (that's how I became a Christian). Again years later I was laying in a hospital bed here in Mexico dying from Crohn's disease. I decided to stop treatments after my wife (girlfriend at the time) gave me a book called, the Makers Diet. I went to the U.S. to a state where no one knew me and prayed and read the Bible all day and started to eat right and flush all the toxins from my body. It was a long hard road, but then one day it was over. God stepped in and healed me. I'm just writing this to let you know that we are behind you and know that God will do a great healing in you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Praying for God peace and healing in your body.

    Much love to you x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Please consider the possibility that a surgeon could be Gods instrument for making your cancer go away.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mrs. Hasz,
    I just want to say I was so blessed and encouraged to read your site. It made me cry especially watching that video of the link you gave to know the cause. My Mom had breast cancer 2x and ovarian cancer 1x and God's healing power has brought her through and she started researching and implementing a healthy lifestyle like you. I have prayed for you ever since I heard of your situation. You are an amazing inspiration and reflection of God's love and healing!! Would it be possible for you to send me the packet of info that you and Mr. Hasz are getting together regarding know the cause because I believe it will help my Mom? My email is: iloveorphans@gmail.com

    Blessings,
    Melodee Forbes
    HA Alumni '04

    PS: Don't mind what the Anonymous person said they are just spewing doubt, unbelief and lies... you and I both know God is the healer, no matter what method is used! Love you!

    ReplyDelete